Illustrated by Tom Halliday published in Irish Independent Sunday January 5th 2014
Happy to announce that I have come out from under the table! It feels like that is where I'v been since leaving the Ryan Academy on December 16th 2013. I thought I heard someone say that we should have a rest over the Christmas! Perhaps it was taken too literally by me. I am pleased to be back into a routine again. The deadline for submission of the blog tomorrow has brought me back to life and I have enjoyed the struggle coming to grips with posting another blog and eventually finding a theme. This was spurred on by Maslow's diagram posted by Mary Rynn. It reminded me of the brillaint cartoon illustrated by Tom Halliday. I have carried this cut out around with me in my pocket, showing it to everyone I meet in the town. Guess what they each said in turn? That's me!!! It made me feel at home. It also made us all laugh a lot. Happy new year to all BIPers. I hate to say goodbye. So may I say Adieu, Adieu, Adieu until we meet again, to all those who are starting back to work on Monday 20th January 2014. Wishing all of you the very best of luck in your new working lives.
A very funny picture Ann. I'm sure a lot of us are feeling the same! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff. Glad you're back Ann. Reminds of an old ad about Gypsy creams (biscuit). Maybe wasn't shown in Ireland.
ReplyDelete